I found a new product I absolutely love. I went to Snoqualmie Falls Theater last weekend with my friend whose brother is in the play. It’s in a highly wooded area and the mosquitoes are really bad at night so we stopped to bug repellant. I decided to try a Bug Band bracelet. You know what; I did not get bothered all night. It’s also waterproof and safe to use while swimming. I am impressed. I also bought some Off Smooth & Dry as a back up. My friend used it and he said he liked how it went on, well, smooth and dry. And it doesn’t have the harsh smell that most insect repellants have. I highly recommend either product.
The play was wonderful. We saw “The Wizard of Oz” and they did an outstanding job. I had a blast. Dinner was included with our tickets and I got the salmon which was really good. The others I went with got steak and chicken and everyone said their dinners were delicious. So if you’re in the Snoqualmie Falls area, check the theater out. It’s a wonderful experience.
We also went to the Aquafest in Lake Stevens, WA. They had contests on the lake such as water skiing competition and boat races. But the best part was all the vendors. That’s where I got a beautiful multi-jeweled bracelet for $15, a crystal necklace, and my fabulous bra purse. It’s the perfect size for just going out for the evening and holds my cell phone, ID, and lipstick. The best part is that all proceeds go to buy cancer patients care packages with items like anti nausea pills, lotion and other items. Purses ranged from $20 to $45. What a great find. I can’t wait till hubby takes me out someplace I can use it.
No comments:
Post a Comment