One of my least favorite things about being on the road is being away from family during the holidays. We usually save trips home until Christmas. Of all the holidays to miss going home on Thanksgiving is the hardest. Last year I was fortunate enough to be home, and the year before that we had several of Mark’s co-workers that also didn’t get to go home that came over and I fed them. But this year it looks like its going to be just me and the hubby. He still wants me to make a traditional Thanksgiving meal and we’ll probably watch football. So I’m going to have plenty of leftovers for us to nibble on the following week. So I want to ask for some feed back from everyone. What is your favorite recipe using leftover Turkey? Put it in the comment box. Or you can e-mail me at gypsydiva24@hotmail.com. And I’ll post the recipes on my next blog. Also, let me know what you are thankful for this year.
I’m thankful for all of my friends and family and for all the blessings the Lord has bestowed on us. I pray everyone has a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving. Thanks for reading my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment